Looking back at my running logs, I have tackled an impressive mix of road marathons, virtual majors, and rugged trail terrain. Chronologically, my marathon journey unfolds across five distinct events.
Virtual Tokyo Marathon 2025 by KKRC
Sunday, 02/03/2025
My marathon journey in this log begins with a flat virtual major. I clocked a solid 5:18:21 over 42.25 km, maintaining a completely flat elevation profile (0 m gain) to lock in my baseline.
LonSnor Marathon by KKRC
Sunday, 27/04/2025
Just under two months later, I took on the LonSnor course.
Covering 42.23 km with a mild 19 m elevation gain, I crossed the finish
line at 5:51:06.
10th Angkor Empire Marathon
Sunday, 31/08/2025
This stands out as a massive performance highlight for me. I
absolutely crushed this official race, setting a blazing time of 4:37:10
for 42.51 km with 53 m of elevation. This is the fastest marathon time
on my sheet by a wide margin.
9th Angkor Ultra Trail
Saturday, 24/01/2026
I shifted gears dramatically to kick off 2026 by taking on a
true grit endurance test. This trail run demanded a grueling 294 m elevation
gain over 42.90 km. I battled through the terrain to finish in 6:18:17—a
massive testament to my stamina on tough, uneven ground.
London Marathon Virtual Run at Boeung Snor
Sunday, 26/04/2026
My most recent full-distance effort brought me back to the
roads for another virtual major. I logged a strong 5:20:33 for 42.28
km around Boeung Snor, tackling 20 m of elevation gain to wrap up a highly
versatile stretch of running.

Comments
Post a Comment